Preview Our Currently Available Positions
We’re an Agency for you the Social Services field. We’re making an impact in the community and still growing. We MUST be doing something right, and this is YOUR chance to find out what! The people at Le Courage Staffing deliver quality care and compassionate support in the comfort home and the community. Le Courage Staffing professionals are expected to provide a full range of personal care and support services, helping those we serve.
Direct Care Consultant- LCS
This position provides support and training, including but not limited to, emotional support, physical support and monitoring, and development of life skills through training programs. All of this is leading to an increased independence and participation in the community life for the persons with developmental disabilities and /or other related disorders being served.
Our Super Direct Care staff (SDC) will serve with skill, compassion, respect and care. We will help others reach their highest level of independence.
- Experience in providing services and supports to individuals with mental retardation , developmental disabilities, or related disorders preferred.
- Minimum age requirement is 18 years.
- Valid driver’s license, with a satisfactory driving record, as defined by Le Courage Staffing vehicle policy.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Capable of working responsibly with highly confidential information.
- Provides assistance to person(s) served in order to promote their physical, social, and psychological well-being.
- Interacts frequently and positively with person(s) served and support to promote the rights of the person(s) served to achieve an enhanced quality of life.
- Follow Agency procedures to promote optimum safety practices to provide a safe environment.
- Completes all documentation as required to ensure quality services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Physical demands: Must be able to utilize proper body mechanics while lifting up to 75 pounds, must be able to bend, stoop, push,reach, sit , and walk for period of time. Must have fine vision, sustained vision, and peripheral vision. Must possess sufficient eye/hand coordination to operate office , adaptive, and household equipment.
- Work Environment: Light and ventilation as founds in typical home or office setting. Hazard may exist if the employee fails to use proper body mechanics when lifting or transporting in individual or item, if vehicles are not operated safely, or if proper techniques are not used when intervening with individuals. ** The possibility of blood borne pathogens exists if universal precautions are not followed.